Heating and Cooling Solutions
- Peak Home Comfort: Improved air filtration and decreased sound levels are perks of choosing a unit that utilizes a variable-speed blower. Not only is this furnace variable-speed, but it operates in two heating stages for more consistent temperatures and increased home comfort.
- Improved Cooling Efficiency: This Broan furnace features iSEER technology, which can boost the cooling efficiency of a 13- or 14-SEER outdoor unit by up to 1 SEER point.
- Blower Compartment Is Insulated: For premium noise reduction, this gas furnace uses an insulated blower compartment.
The FG7TA and FG7TK gas furnaces include a variable-speed motor and operate in two stages for premium home comfort and exceptional performance. These units need to be paired with high-quality Broan engineered coils and air conditioners or heat pumps. When you do this, you can expect energy-efficient 80% heating and a potential cooling efficiency boost (when paired with a 13- or 14-SEER cooling system).
95.1% AFUE Two Stage, Fixed Speed
- Extra Comfort Achieved through Two-Stage Operation: Consistent home comfort levels are achieved through two-stage heating operation. Two-stage operation promotes consistent temperatures.
- Pair with a 13- or 14-SEER Outdoor Unit: You may not even think about it, but choosing a furnace that includes iSEER® technology can help boost the cooling efficiency of your 13- or 14-SEER outdoor system.
- Extra-Quiet Operation: When the blower compartment is insulated, you can enjoy extra-quiet operation.
Did you know that your old furnace could only be rated at 60% AFUE? The Broan FG7TC and FG7TL fixed-speed gas furnaces offer 95.1% AFUE. Replacing your old furnace with a new unit can result in a significant reduction in the amount of money you spend on heating bills. That isn’t even taking into account the high-quality performance features. This unit is quiet and operates in two stages for more even temperatures and home comfort satisfaction. Pair this unit with Broan engineered coils and cooling systems for premium, high-efficiency performance.
Up to 15 SEER, Single-Stage, Split System Air Conditioner
- Coated Steel Protects Interior: The galvanized steel shell holds up against corrosion due to a polyester-urethane coat.
- Keeping Corrosion Away: In select tonnages, this unit uses all-aluminum Micro-Channel coils for increased resistance against corrosion.
- Lower Noise Levels Associated with Operation: A swept-wing fan blade effectively reduces the amount of unwanted noise you experience while the unit is running.
When you pair the Broan FS4BE series of air conditioners with our high-quality coils or air handler, you can get consistent, reliable 14-SEER cooling. If you choose to install a variable-speed air handler or iSEER capable gas furnace with this unit, you can enjoy an additional cooling efficiency boost up to 15 SEER.
Up to 16 SEER, Two-Stage, Split System Heat Pump
- Multiple Stage Comfort: The two-stage heating and cooling operation is able to provide consistent comfort levels throughout your home. Two-stage operation results in increased dehumidification capabilities and decreased instances of uneven temperatures.
- Problem Detection: Features CoreSense technology for compressor protection. This technology senses conditions in the unit that could harm the compressor and shuts it down. This prevents compressor damage until a contractor can be called to fix the system.
- Significant Noise Reduction: A compressor sound blanket and swept-wing fan blade both significantly reduce noises associated with operating your heat pump.
Highly-efficient, 16-SEER performance can help you save energy, and potentially money, on your utility bills. The FT4BF split-system heat pump delivers on promises of efficiency and quality when paired with high-quality Broan coils or air handlers. Talk to your contractor about having this premium HVAC system installed in your home.
Discontinued 1/1/15: Up to 14 SEER, Single-Stage, Split System Heat Pump
- Because of Changing Efficiency Requirements: We no longer make this particular heat pump. If you are interested in something similar, check out the
- System Perks Include Quiet Operation: The unit’s swept-wing fan blade removes unwanted noises associated with operation.
- Dependable Components for Lasting Performance: The materials used to create this heat pump are long lasting. This unit is built using galvanized steel coated in a corrosion-resistant, polyester-urethane finish.
A split-system heat pump can provide exceptional, efficient heating and cooling power for most of the months of the year. The FT4BD heat pump by Broan is no exception. With proper system matching, you can expect up to energy-efficient 14-SEER cooling and up to 8.5 HSPF heating power. Ask your contractor about the proper system matches for this particular heat pump model for peak performance levels.
97%+ iQ Drive Modulating Gas Furnace
- Noteworthy Technology: Through analysis of your indoor temperatures, this furnace is able to directly meet the heating needs of your home while potentially limiting the amount of money you spend on the heat. After the unit analyzes the temperature in your home, it can adjust its firing percentage between 50% and 100%, using the gas valve, and down to 15% with the time proportioning feature of your thermostat.
- Ultra-Quiet Operation: For ultimate sound reduction, this furnace contains many useful features. The cabinet is completely insulated and the motor ramps up instead of abruptly turning on, which is what happens in a single-stage furnace motor.
- Programmable Communicating Hub: Receive additional perks with the addition of the iQ Drive controller — specifically designed to control smart, iQ Drive units. This programmable thermostat can be set to work around your schedule and provides you with maintenance reminders and troubleshooting diagnostics.
The FG7MQ fully modulating gas furnace works in a way that can increase home comfort and potentially lower your utility bills. This furnace can continuously adjust its heat output to meet the needs of your home — resulting in more consistent temperatures and improved filtration power. Nearly 100% of the energy that is put into your furnace is converted into useful heating power, which can help you save money on utilities.